Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Reminiscing


I don’t know if it’s the realization that I have less than a year of college left, remembering how the past two Februaries have been major milestones in my life at college, or that I have way too much time to think and reflect now that I’m back to running consistently, but despite having two big exams this week my mind has been stuck in the past.While it's easy to get caught up in all the "what if's" I've been trying to focus on what I did accomplish. Last year I 
 Went to Max Brenner's for the first time
 Made my first layer cake (oreo flavored)
 Rallied in Kenmore Square after the Bruins won the Stanley Cup
 Saw the Stanley Cup being paraded down Boylston
 Went kayaking for the first time on the Charles
Tried PB & Co's Dark Chocolate Dreams. And finished the jar in less than two days. With help.
 Made my first three-layered cake
 Climbed my first 14ner with my dad
 Ran my first 10-K!
 

 Baked my first cheesecake (post coming soon!)
 Made these totally sick cookies WITHOUT cookie cutters
Successfully played hall soccer in a dress. . .that's an achievement to me

Okay, enough reminiscing. Actual food posts to come soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment